Reserving a Museum Pass
The Westborough Library has several passes/coupons that provide discounted or free admission to area museums. Passes are available to Westborough residents with valid Library cards in good standing.
To make a reservation, please use your library card to reserve a Museum Pass online. You can also make a reservation in person at the Circulation Desk, or by phone at (508) 366-3050.
To reserve a Museum Pass for July 1st and beyond, please call the library at 508-366-3050. We are changing reservation software and self-booking will be unavailable until the new system is live.
Museum Pass Pickup
Pick up your pass at the Library (not at the museum), using the same library card you used when you reserved the pass.
Please pick up your pass by noon on the day of your reservation. If you don't pick up the pass by noon, the pass will be made available to other library patrons. Some passes/coupons may be picked up the day before your reservation.
Please check the Library's schedule for holiday and Sunday closings, when you make your plans. The Library is only open on Sunday afternoons from October through May. If you have questions, please call the Library at (508) 366-3050.
Museum Pass Guidelines
- Passes may be booked up to 30 days in advance.
- One pass per day per family.
- Passes (except for one-day-only coupons) must be returned before the library opens (by 10:00 am) the morning after use, so that they will be available to other patrons.
- A $10.00 late fee will be assessed if a pass is not returned on time.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please call the library, so that we may make the pass available to other patrons.
- Non-residents may call the library on the day they'd like to borrow a pass, and, if it is unreserved for that day, they may borrow it.
- Always check the museum website to verify hours for the day of your reservation.