New Members Welcome!
Book discussion groups meet monthly in the Westborough Public Library meeting room on the lower level. New members are always welcome! Please call the library for more information.
The evening book discussion group meets on the 1st Monday of each month at 7:00 pm.
The morning discussion group meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month, from September through June, at 10:30 am.
Please Note: Dates of book discussions occasionally change due to weather or group scheduling requirements.
Thursday Morning Book Discussion Selections:
- May 17th - Arsenic with Austen by Katherine Hyde
- June 21st - Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini
Monday Evening Book Discussion Selections:
- May 7th - One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
- June 4th - Stella Bain by Anita Shreve
- July 9th - Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- August - Sea of Poppies by Amitav Ghosh
- September - In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whale-Ship Essex by Nathaniel Philbrick
- October - The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick