Library premises are available for the use of members of the public as an educational support center. The library permits tutoring in the meeting room in accordance with written policy. The library does not sponsor, recommend, or assume liability or responsibility for the work and/or activities of tutors who use library space. All arrangements must be made between the tutor, student, and parents.
Space for tutoring activities is subject to availability and is subject to the following guidelines:
- Tutors will sign in to use the meeting room at the Reference Desk
- Meeting room is available for tutors from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Library sponsored programs take precedence over other groups at all times
- No eating or drinking is allowed in meeting room space
- Multiple tutoring sessions may occur — door to meeting room must remain open at all times
- All policies on meeting room space are applicable