The Town of Westborough belongs to the Central Massachusetts Veterans Services District. The Town of Westborough has entered into a District with the towns of Grafton, Northborough, and Shrewsbury as part of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Veterans' Services.
All services for Westborough resident veterans, veterans' spouses and their dependents is handled by the district. Please visit the district website for all services.
- Westborough Veterans Property Tax Work Program Applications available Tuesday, January 19
- Receive a $1000 credit on your 2017 Tax Bill for 125 Hours of Volunteer Service
To be eligible you must be:
- Veteran of Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard
- Age 60 or over
- Be the owner/occupant of the property and your primary residence
- Your name must appear on the deed (even in cases of a trust)
- You must have been a resident of Westborough for five years
Applications are available at the Senior Center and in the Veteran's Office in the Town Hall. Applications need to be returned to the Senior Center by Friday, February 5. Most jobs will begin before the end of February. You will have until November 1, to complete 125 hours. A CORI is required for all new applicants. Questions? Please contact the Senior Center at 508-366-3000.